Thursday, June 28, 2012

Young Wild Free

These days, with most of the stores, both physical and online, selling ALMOST the same products, its so hard to stand out. Thank God there's Young Wild Free.

YWF is a fresh store selling unique and quirky finds by none other than Cristina Decena that will surely fit right into your budget! Let me share with you my top picks:

                                   This accessory will definitely give that edgy feel to your look!

I love the clash of the colors and prints on this leggings. Pair it with your boyfriend's or husband's shirt. Tamang chill outfit lang! :)

Okay, so I don't really agree with this. I actually love Math. I'm a nerd. But I love the contrast of the gold print on black.

Come to think of it, my choices make one hell of a chill-chill lang outfit, dont you think?



1 comment:

  1. Love your choices, Sam! They actually go well together. Thank you for this blog post! :)

    ReplyDelete