Wednesday, December 14, 2011

So lets go.

And so, my nth time to start (and hopefully not to end) a blog. I've created this blog months ago, but was too lazy to post anything. It was only when I told my husband about it that he convinced me to push with the blogging.

So let me start with my ID and how I came up with it. imahautemomma.

  • "ima" - I'm a = I am. Things, people or events that I would be posting here are those that are part of my everyday life or even those that I just bumped in or just can't help to blurt out. In short, ANYTHING. ;)
  • "haute" - yes, it will tackle fashion too. C'mon now, I think it is just but natural for girls to talk about fasyon.
  • "momma" - oh yes, I have an almost 2-year-old daughter who's energy is as high as Mt. Everest and a very loving and protective husband. So do watch out for blogs relating to both of them. 

Right now, I have 3 topics in mind on what I'd blog about next. Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment