Thursday, December 29, 2011

Orly-fied!

A few weeks ago, a new parlor, Beauty Lounge, opened just outside our village.They have hair and nail treatments, facials, massages, etc. And for their soft opening, all services were at 50%, so I made sure I'd be there during the promo.


I had my mind set to try their mani-ped service.As I asked to see choices for nail polish colors, I was set-aback to find so many of them! They use Orly. I think most nail care centers use this brand now, but it was my first time to have it on me. It took me 15 minutes to decide on which color to try. I wanted to have these colors





























But went for this for a more formal look, since I was about to attend a wedding:


Until now, I still have the polish on my toenails.  (Yes, haven't changed them yet coz Im tamad like that) Haha. Will try new colors next time! Thinking of or yellow or green shade. I'll keep you posted ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment