Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Glass Garden

A month ago, one of my cousins got married. I don't know about you, but there's just something with weddings that always leave me in tears. I cried an ocean at my own wedding. (But let's blame it on the hormones, okay? I was pregnant that time. Haha) Weddings are beautiful testimonies that love still exists in this wild world.
My daughter, Louis and I

It was on a weekday, and weather is a bit dragging, but I'm happy to see that most of my relatives were there. The place venue was in Glass Garden. I'm pretty sure some of you have heard or read about it, but for me it was my first time. I instantly fell inlove with the venue. If I had known that such place exists, I would have claimed this for my wedding too.



Mr. and Mrs. Los Banos
 

Everything was well planned! From the set-up, food, program. It is obvious that they have been really focused on making this day a very special moment not only for them but also to everyone who attended their wedding.  They even have a separate table for kids wherein they could color or play! Definitely one of the prettiest weddings I've been to.

No comments:

Post a Comment