Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sari's finally here!!

I've been posting on my BBM, Facebook and Twitter about Sari for quite some time now. Funny that people actually think I'm having a baby again. No, I'm not pregnant. But yes, Sari is my baby. Sari is the name of my own line. And finally, some of the items from my first collection is out.

I've been dreaming to have my own line for years now. Right before I graduated from college, I knew exactly what I wanted to do (I graduated from BS Economics in UPLB). And it took me almost 4 years to get it started with, but who cares right??!!



Here's a sneak peak on the items. To see complete collection, please do visit our sites
Multiply: www.ilovesari.multiply.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sari/364479010245833


What makes Sari sooo awesome is that besides being fashionable, you get to help donate to a personally-chosen charity, the Heart of Mary Villa. For every purchase made, I send P25 to them. Cool, right? So help me spread the love about Sari! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment